Needs met, promptly and precisely.
Ensure your applicants meet repayment requirements with these products and services…
Don’t miss a thing. By using our Undisclosed Debt Monitoring (UDM), you will receive early alerts as we monitor your applicant’s credit inquiries, new creditor tradelines and deliquencies from the first credit pull all the way to closing. It’s just one more way to offer assurance for investors.
- Streamlines underwriting and quality control (QC) efforts.
- Supports Fannie Mae’s Loan Quality Initiative.
- Ensures all bureau reported consumer liabilities are accounted for prior to the loan closing.
- Get ahead of new consumer debt.
UDM alerts allow you to:
- Be proactive rather than reactive.
- Enhance the quality of your new mortgage loan originations.
- Address issues early rather than a few days before closing.
- Eliminate loans sooner to reduce processing costs.
Click here to download a UDM PDF. UDM
After all the time and care you’ve taken to ensure your applicant’s loan is completed and delivered smoothly, you don’t want anything to derail it as it pulls into the station. Check-Up, or Refresh Credit Report, is a soft-pull credit report that ensures no new debt or inquiries have appeared that might affect your applicant’s ability to repay the loan. And, it is also used to see if any accounts have become delinquent or if a collection has been added to the file.
This quick-and-easy recheck of debt-to-income ratios supports the Fannie Mae Loan Quality Initiative (LQI), are pulled days before closing and are compared to the applicants original Tri-Merge credit report.
Click here to download a Check Up/Refresh Credit Reports PDF. Check Up Refresh
Improve efficiency and productivity by using an outside source for required verifications.
- The Work Number (Equifax) quickly validates this with automated income and employment verification product, utilizing Day 1 Certainty services from Fannie Mae.
- Verification of Employment by Credit Information Systems is a verbal verification of the applicant’s employment direct with the applicant’s Employer.
Click here to download an Employment Verification PDF. Employment Verification
The ADV report analyzes the risk identified from an application for a mortgage. Property, consumer, and corporate information is sourced within fraud detection guidelines to reduce fraud risk.
- The ADV is a single report on the fraud risks identified within the mortgage application.
- Covers the elements required by secondary market investors with alerts against key loan data including: Applicant ID, MERS Liens, Occupancy, SFR Ownership, Employer ID, Property Information, Neighborhood Factors, Watch Lists, FEMA, and Summary of Findings.
Click here to download an ADV-120 PDF. ADV 120
Save time in the loan process and ensure the highest level of accuracy with this proprietary filtering and matching logic provided by the Participant Report.
Each loan participant is checked against thousands of excluded-party records.
- For each match, all information returned from the search is provided for you to review and verify.
- Minimal manual key entry needed with integrated LOS or loan file import to search the various required parties involved in the loan process.
- Lenders can search up to 22 watchlists, including GSE required lists and investor-specific lists.
- SAM-EPLS Database
- HUD-LDP Database
- Custom list may be developed per client
Click here to download an Participant Report PDF. Website_Participant Report
All too often, Home Equity lenders do not have enough resources to get transactions recorded in land record city or county offices. Credit Information Systems helps lenders take the hassle out of tracking and monitoring the status of deeds with our trackable recording process.
- All orders are placed and billed through the Sharper Lending EPN platform.
- Lenders send us the original deed for recordation via UPS.
- The Team at Credit Information Systems determines if we can record electronically or if we need to send it out as a manual record.
- Our Team reviews for any errors that would cause a rejection.
- We process electronic orders and scan deeds through EPN OR we send deeds to the city or county office along with filing fees.
- All recorded deeds come back to Credit Information Systems for delivery back to the lender.
- We track and monitor all orders, so we always know the status and we follow up to ensure all deeds are recorded and nothing is lost.
Need assistance with your recording process? We're here to help!!